★;Smile,always
Sunday, May 10, 2009

Over here..
Mommy..
Although I didnt give you presents
But..
I am sure
a normal present
is not enough
so..
I decide
to give
you..
the
best present..
I am very,very sure you will like it..
I shall give you my love <3

HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY!!

I made you smile again @ 7:17 PM;


The cheery darling
Name: Tan Jing Yan Birthday: 30 March 1996
Hear it babe.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




A thousand smiles
An Ipod Study double science ( bio+chem) next year A room of my own handfone


CHatterbox.

♥ Tagboard






My colourful world

Frieends!

Alinurbi
Becky
Belinda
Carrie
Christy
Danyel
Eunice
Farisyah
Izza
Jeff
JingHui
Kieran
Nerissa
Rebecca
Sarah
Shermay
Yan Pui
Yong Heng
YuanTing
Zalifah
Zhuang Yan
6A(:class blog
Anning Charmaine
Melodie
Jiong Xu
Keeve
Nu Aye
Siok Hwee
2/3 :)class blog



CREDITS

Designer:


Image: deviantart
Image hosted by : photobucket
.