★;Smile,always
Friday, April 3, 2009

Khayys. Now I am going to share about what presents I get. I got:
.1 sparkling Watch( given my parents)
.2 A birthday card< very nice!>(given by Haini)
.3 A notebook(given by Pei Shan)
.4 A horoscope bottle (given by my brother)
.5 Two $10 notes (given by my grandfather)
. Name labels (given by Pei Shan)

Although there were GOOD presents, but it appears to be a BAD day to me.
My loving mom went overseas because of some emergencies.. My brother
still needs me to teach.. I am confused.I am frustrated. *SIGH* Hope this
nightmare will end quickly. But I am sure that it will end by 6 April which
is tomorrow.YEah!This is the end of my sharing. Please remember to tag on the tagboard on your left and a special thanks to you who is now reading my blog!! :)

I made you smile again @ 3:28 AM;


The cheery darling
Name: Tan Jing Yan Birthday: 30 March 1996
Hear it babe.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




A thousand smiles
An Ipod Study double science ( bio+chem) next year A room of my own handfone


CHatterbox.

♥ Tagboard






My colourful world

Frieends!

Alinurbi
Becky
Belinda
Carrie
Christy
Danyel
Eunice
Farisyah
Izza
Jeff
JingHui
Kieran
Nerissa
Rebecca
Sarah
Shermay
Yan Pui
Yong Heng
YuanTing
Zalifah
Zhuang Yan
6A(:class blog
Anning Charmaine
Melodie
Jiong Xu
Keeve
Nu Aye
Siok Hwee
2/3 :)class blog



CREDITS

Designer:


Image: deviantart
Image hosted by : photobucket
.